It is estimated that California has 26 million licensed drivers. With so many cars on the road, there is a good chance that you will be in a car accident at some point in your life. If you suffered serious injuries like broken bones, lacerations, or concussions, you should seek urgent care immediately. However, you should also seek chiropractic care as soon as you can. Your body is a delicate machine and you may have acquired hard-to-detect, internal injuries. Find an experienced Modesto car accident chiropractor who can diagnose your symptoms ASAP.
Seek Medical and Chiropractic Help ASAP
After an auto accident, you may be anxious and wish to avoid the situation by driving away and pretending that you are “fine”. However, as the hours and days pass, you begin to feel pain and complications. If you don’t seek medical and chiropractic help right away, you may be causing more harm than you realize.
- First, if you have an injury, it is best to get this examined right away. If you delay, your condition will not recovery promptly. Or worst, your condition may get worst.
- Second, if you file a claim with your insurance company, the auto insurance company may reject your medical condition if you did not seek medical help right away. If you waited beyond 3 days after the accident before you seek medical help, the insurance company may argue that your injuries must have been insignificant if you waited 3 days to seek help.
A Modesto Car Accident Chiropractor Can Help
A car accident chiropractor knows what symptoms to look for after an auto accident. In particular, the chiropractor can help with these issues:
- Reduce Pain: Backaches, pain along the neck, and headaches are common conditions due to auto accident trauma. A chiropractor can relieve these symptoms through proper adjustments.
- Restore Mobility: Feeling stiff and sore “all over” are common complaints from people who were in auto accidents. A chiropractor can re-align your spine to restore mobility and flexibility.
- Prevent Secondary Injuries: If your back hurts it may cause you to walk awkwardly. This, in turn, may cause pain to your hip or knee. By seeing a chiropractor as soon as possible, you avoid secondary injuries as a consequence of the auto-accident inflicted injuries.
With 20 years experience in Modesto car accident chiropractic care, Dr. Ankur can help you with your pain and injuries. Visit any of the 5 locations: Modesto, Oakland, Sacramento, Stockton, and San Jose. Send us Email to start your path to good health and better mobility.